My list of the top 5 stories in sports psychology/motor learning in 2015:
5. Skill acquisition is better when things look bigger
4. Is sports psychology research reliable?
3. Neurodoping! Becoming a better athlete with brain stimulation
2. Yes, Virginia! There is a hot hand!
1. Perceptual-cognitive training in sports: science or snake oil?
Visual illusions can facilitate sport skill learning
Manipulating target size influences perceptions of success when learning a dart-throwing skill but does not impact retention
Enhanced expectancies facilitate golf putting
Estimating the reproducibility of psychological science
Replication in Psychological Science
Non-invasive Human Brain Stimulation in Cognitive Neuroscience: A Primer
Cathodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Over Left Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex Area Promotes Implicit Motor Learning in a Golf Putting Task
Surprised by the Gambler’s and Hot Hand Fallacies? A Truth in the Law of Small Numbers
STIVIR quarterback VR
The Flamin’ Groovies – Shake Some Action
Mark Lanegan – Saint Louis Elegy