My list of the top 5 sports psychology stories from 2016:
5. The death knell for brain games?
4. Deliberate practice fights back!
3. What to do about the relative age effect?
2. Advances in teamwork research
1. Somebody’s watching (or monitoring) me
Do “Brain-Training” Programs Work?
Peak: The New Science of Expertise
Age-ordered shirt numbering reduces the selection bias associated with the relative age effect
Reversal of the Relative Age Effect
Team Synergies in Sport: Theory and Measures
Theoretical and Methodical Approaches to Studying Team Cognition in Sports
The Flamin’ Groovies – Shake Some Action
Mark Lanegan – Saint Louis Elegy
via freemusicarchive.org and jamendo.com